Thursday, December 28, 2017

Reading challenges 2018 - part 2


Even more reading challenges? Am I totally crazy? Well, yes. 

On the more easier side I have a graphic novels/manga challenge. I used to have an A-Z title challenge, but it's getting too difficult to find any decent comics on some of the letters. So I'm abandoning this challenge after four successful years (one year I did a double challenge on this).This year, I'm going for a 52 weeks - 52 comics challenge. This will be more doable. I usually read a lot of graphic novels, so 52 in one year shouldn't be a problem.

When deciding not to do the A-Z title challenge on comics, I decided to switch it to novels instead. So yes, I will try to complete the (English) alphabet with novel titles this year. I have novels representing all but three letters, so this will be doable. If you know any good books starting with the letters Q, Y or Z, please let me know in the comments!

And, that's it for my 2018 reading challenges. Next up I will talk some about my reading goals. Because five challenges is not enough apparently. (The goals are more guidelines, to make me focus a bit on which books I choose to read.)

Do you have any exciting reading challenges this year? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...