Sunday, January 28, 2018

#24in48: Day 1

It's past midnight here in Norway, and I've been up since 7:30, reading almost all day. I had to take a nap around 2 pm, and some small brakes are just natural to have. I've had 11 hours and 30 minutes active reading today. So far. I will be getting ready for bed now, but I'll read some in bed before closing my eyes to sleep. I will be more than halfway in this readathon before I fall asleep.

I've had a good day, albeit a bit tired due to waking up several hours before my usual morning time. I've had an entire pot of coffee, two energy drinks and lots and lots of cola. And chocolate for sugar. So, aside from an hour nap in the middle of the day, I've been awake.

I've finished four books so far. I finished All the Crooked Saints which I started last week. I've read my two mangas. And I read Let's Talk About Love. So, I have only three more TBR titles left for tomorrow. Zenith is like 600 pages or so, so I have enough to read.

Books read:
  • Maggie Stiefvater: All the Crooked Saints
  • Claire Kann: Let's Talk About Love
  • Vampire Knight 16
  • Vampire Knight 17

Total pages read today: 768
Books read: 4

How are you this weekend? Doing anything fun? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...