Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A Year A Thon: January: TBR



The first prompt in #AYearAThon2018 is "Harry Potter". Last year I had a goal about something something finishing some series about some boy wizard something with a scar on his forhead maybe something. I'm so sorry, but I didn't make it. I did read three books tho, so I made progress. But then the books turned rather big. And I chickened out. Well, new year, new go? No, not exactly.

But the prompt is perfect for at least trying to read one of the novels in this series. So, this first week in January, I will try reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which is the next book on my to be read list. This novel is a disconcertingly 766 pages. Wow. And I'm not a fan. At all. Really.

The readathon lasts for a week, which is seven days. And 766 pages. Which means 110 pages a day. Wow, yeah, probably not gonna happen. But I'll do my best. And readathons means pushing yourself to read more than you would normally do. Wish me all the luck in the world, I'm going to need it!

What will you be reading this first week of the new year?
/menenia


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...