Thursday, January 4, 2018

#BeatTheBacklist: Series to read

There's an Instagram photo challenge going for the #BeatTheBackList challenge, and I figured why not make it into a blog challenge too?

Today's prompt/theme is "series you want to read/finish".

I have so many series to read or finish. I tend to choose one-shot novels over series, because it's easier to read and quicker to finish.


Some of my back-listed series I want to continue this year:

Monsters of Verity, by Victoria Schwab
I loved This Savage Song, and have wanted to read Schwab's entire bibliography since reading it! First I need to finish this duology, before moving onto her other series. But I'm so looking forward to this, it's a wonder why I didn't div straight into it when I got it in the mail.

Everland, by Wendy Spinale
I don't know if I'm going to like the continuation of this series, seeing as I thought the first was just OK, but I need to continue anyhow. And I just had to have the hardcover version because it's pretty and to match the first one which I got in OwlCrate.

New World, by Jennifer Wilson
I thought Rising was really good, and I'm dying to know what happens next in this dystopian trilogy. And the third book was released last year, so I can even add that one to this reading challenge.

Other series I need to catch-up on are: Flawed by Cecilia Ahern, Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton, and seeing as I didn't meet my goal on finishing Harry Potter last year, I should continue reading it this year.

What's your number one series to read right now?
/menenia


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...