Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 1 and A Year A Thon: January: Read



I had one goal this readathon, and that was to read the big book of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I had to average 110 pages a day to make the goal, which is a lot - a lot - for me. And I actually did it!

I even managed to get some time Sunday night to read week 1's graphic novel. I got DC Comics: Bombshells vol. 1-3 for Christmas, so that's what I'm currently reading. This week was vol. 2 which was a good one, but I missed the ever-crazy Harley Quinn in this volume. It had a new gang og BatGirls and the entire volume was packed with ass-kicking girls and women.

And I started a new book! Just a few pages in, but I started. I'm currently reading Becky Albertalli's The Upside of Unrequited.

Books read:

  • J. K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • DC Comics: Bombshells vol. 2
Total pages read this readathon: 898
Books read: 2

What did you read this first week of 2018? Let me know in the comments!
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...