Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 2 and Bout of Books 21: Read


The year is settling in, and I'm having some winter blues. All I want to do is stay at home, read and relax on my own. I'm not in a bad mood really, I'm just not feeling up to anything. It's winter in Norway and that means no sun and vitamin D, so it's not unusual to be feeling like this. Hope you are having a better time than I am.

This week there's been two readathons going on: both the Duodecathon and Bout of Books. And I've been reading a lot! I actually managed 3 and a half book this week, and my weekly graphic novel. I'm really happy with how much reading I got done.

For this month's Duodecathon I chose "A book recommended by someone in the Duodecathon group" because someone recommended The Upside of Unrequited and I was already planning on reading it this week.

I'm currently reading a Norwegian MG/YA novel called Fuck Verden (Fuck the World), which I will probably be finishing today. I read 90 pages of it late last night, and it's a really easy read. And not too bad actually. 

Books read:
  • Becky Albertalli: The Upside of Unrequited
  • Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express
  • Liv Mossige: Tyskland
  • DC Comics: Bombshells vol. 3
Total pages read this readathon: 1093
Books read: 4

How many books do you usually read a month? 
/menenia

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...