Friday, January 26, 2018

Week 3 and Biannual Bibliothon part 1

I was going to film a TBR for the Biannual Bibliothon, but the GoPro I've borrowed didn't want to cooperate. And I was planning on posting this update earlier this week, but my cat ate the charger cable. True story. She loves eating cables. It's expensive! So, I have not been updating as much as I had hoped, but that's okay.


Here's how my week 3 went...

I didn't have any readathons this week, or so I thought. Figured out a bit late that the Biannual Bibliothon started that weekend. But I did what I could with it, and I finished two books this week even without readathons.

I finished Fuck Verden, a Norwegian YA and I read the entire Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven in one day - which is a big feat for me. It was so good! Please read it if you haven't already. I will post a review soon, hopefully, if not the cat decides to kill my new charger as well. I started reading All the Crooked Saints before finding out I needed to do the Biannual Bibiliothon instead, and left this book almost finished - to pick up again once the readathon is finished. And I finished an audiobook, It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover.

Books read:
  • Monika Steinholm: Fuck Verden 
  • Jennifer Niven: Holding Up the Universe
  • Colleen Hoover: It Ends With Us
Total pages read this week: 755
Books read: 3

Do you have a cat? Does it chew on stuff or otherwise destroy stuff? Let me know in the comments.
/menenia


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

#24in48: Starting and TBR

I'm doing the #24in48 readathon once again. It's the readathon where the goal is to read for 24 hours in a 48 hours timeframe. S...